Le Coq Sportif: Le Coq Sportif is a French producer of athletic shoes, activewear, and sporting accessories. Founded in 1882 by Émile Camuset and located in Entzheim, France. The company is well recognised by its iconic rooster trademark.
- Elasticated waistband with adjustable drawcord.
- Twin slide slip pockets.
- Singular back right pocket with branding patch.
- Color block panel on leg; white, black and red
- Elasticated cuffs
- Branding down leg.
- Materials: 70% cotton / 30% polyester
- Sizing: This garment is a relaxed fit.