Le Coq Sportif: Le Coq Sportif is a French producer of athletic shoes, activewear, and sporting accessories. Founded in 1882 by Émile Camuset and located in Entzheim, France. The company is well recognised by its iconic rooster trademark.
- Cut from a cotton jersey fabrication; breathable with a natural stretch.
- Hoodie with adjustable draw cords.
- Colour block design; grey and black
- Branding on chest
- Front pouch pocket.
- Materials: 70% cotton / 30% polyester
- Sizing: This garment is a relaxed fit.